The Crimson Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I...I....got...hacked.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UberLegends

UberLegends

I...I....got...hacked. Empty
PostSubject: I...I....got...hacked.   I...I....got...hacked. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:36 am

Recently today, I got hacked. This sucks, but it was my fault that I got hacked/scammed. I trusted this one person..and he hacked me...
To that hacker...I hate you very much. You putted all of my efforts to waste. I hope KARMA will get back at you for what you deserve D:
Dam...I have nothing now...I don't know what to do.....my friends gave me few mesos to get me started again...
I am not asking for anything..but, guys, if someone offers you something in value for your account or if anyone, AND I mean anyone asks you for your account, say no unless you want to get hacked.
Take my word guys, don't do the same mistake I did.
-.-
But I will rise back up again, (Hoping to MTS some mage items) and if you guys want you can donate to me..
BUT you don't have to. -.-
Anyway guys this had been a major impact in my maple career...
Almost made me want to quit...but I will be a bishop someday...with better equips..

EDIT: Well, I'm don't know what to do in maple...so I decided to quit for a month.
After a month, I might quit again forever or play again...
I'm not sure what to do now since I lost my maple stuff..

EDIT 2: Bryan, give me the 3.5mill prize event money some other time, kk? o-o
Back to top Go down
bwizze852

bwizze852

PostSubject: uber......   I...I....got...hacked. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:37 am

omg... uber....i cant believe this! I SHALL HELP U GET STARTED OK???!!? I WILL OFFER U 500MIL, A PAIR OF GLITTER GLOVES, AND ANY TYPE OF MAGE QUIPS FROM MTS I DONT CARE IF IT MAKES ME BROKE!!!! UR MY FRIEND AND I WANNA DO WHATS RIGHT! FRICK HACKERS IVE BEEN NICE TWICE and ive given my account to someone AND BOTH TIMES I LOST ITEMS I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! I HAVE EXPERIENCED FAR WORSE SO NOW I AM HELPING U UBER
Back to top Go down
UberLegends

UberLegends

PostSubject: Re: I...I....got...hacked.   I...I....got...hacked. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:39 am

bwizze852 wrote:
omg... uber....i cant believe this! I SHALL HELP U GET STARTED OK???!!? I WILL OFFER U 500MIL, A PAIR OF GLITTER GLOVES, AND ANY TYPE OF MAGE QUIPS FROM MTS I DONT CARE IF IT MAKES ME BROKE!!!! UR MY FRIEND AND I WANNA DO WHATS RIGHT! FRICK HACKERS IVE BEEN NICE TWICE and ive given my account to someone AND BOTH TIMES I LOST ITEMS I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! I HAVE EXPERIENCED FAR WORSE SO NOW I AM HELPING U UBER

O___o
You don't have to brian..
I'm just telling people not to fall for account scams..
Back to top Go down
bwizze852

bwizze852

PostSubject: WELL THEN TOO BAD   I...I....got...hacked. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:40 am

UBER... IM GETTING U THAT STUFF NO MATTER WHAT U SAY!
Back to top Go down
UberLegends

UberLegends

PostSubject: Re: I...I....got...hacked.   I...I....got...hacked. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:41 am

bwizze852 wrote:
UBER... IM GETTING U THAT STUFF NO MATTER WHAT U SAY!

...Thanks...
But..you don't want to f4...
I don't want you to loose your gachapon money because I got hacked..
Back to top Go down
bwizze852

bwizze852

PostSubject: NONONONONONOON   I...I....got...hacked. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:43 am

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

IF KARMA IS ON UR SIDE, THEN ILL GET ENOUGHT MONEY TO SUPPLY U AND ME!!!!! IF NOT, AT LEAST U!! ILL SELL MY RACCON MASK!
Back to top Go down
UberLegends

UberLegends

PostSubject: Re: I...I....got...hacked.   I...I....got...hacked. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:45 am

bwizze852 wrote:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

IF KARMA IS ON UR SIDE, THEN ILL GET ENOUGHT MONEY TO SUPPLY U AND ME!!!!! IF NOT, AT LEAST U!! ILL SELL MY RACCON MASK!

I thought Karma was against me BECAUSE earlier today, I made fun of one of my friends..D:
Anyway I learned my lesson...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I...I....got...hacked.   I...I....got...hacked. Empty

Back to top Go down

I...I....got...hacked.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Unity :: General Area :: News-
Jump to: