The Crimson Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blocking IP Addresses from anybody to look at.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UberLegends

UberLegends

Blocking IP Addresses from anybody to look at. Empty
PostSubject: Blocking IP Addresses from anybody to look at.   Blocking IP Addresses from anybody to look at. EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:53 am

Knowing today's society and how corrupt it is, especially the hackers, we need to block the IP addresses from anyone to look at.
It is proven true that hackers can use IP addresses to get to their internet-computers and take information from it.
This includes hacking SOMEONE'S maplestory account and rob it from the goodies it contains. (Basically the reason WHY I made this thread.)
In all cases, please make this THE TOP priority, seeing that anyone can register to join the forums just to see people's posts and their IP addresses.
I wrote this because I CARE FOR MY FELLOW MAPLER FRIENDS AND GUILDIES.

EDIT: I think I exaggerated too much.
anyway you won't be hack instantly when a hacker gets your IP, well I should say it as a precaution.
(I feel paranoid and overprotective for saying this, but seriously, I don't want my maple career that has lasted for 11 months end now in here because my IP is seen here, but if you think about it, who would really want to get hacked after putting so much effort for a game?)
So please iJay3G, take this to consideration. We are lucky that we recently just introduced this forum to a few people, otherwise a whole lot of people would be able to see the IP's and hack.
Back to top Go down
iJay3G
Admin
iJay3G

Blocking IP Addresses from anybody to look at. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocking IP Addresses from anybody to look at.   Blocking IP Addresses from anybody to look at. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:08 am

Actually, Only Moderators and Me and can see IP's, thats why.

Locked, Rejected.
Back to top Go down
https://tcus.forumotion.net

Blocking IP Addresses from anybody to look at.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Unity :: Suggestions :: Rejected-
Jump to: