The Crimson Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bwizze events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bwizze852

bwizze852

bwizze events Empty
PostSubject: bwizze events   bwizze events EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:24 pm

i shall be posting bwizze events

bwizze events are a special kind of events that usually only take place during holidays such as christmas, thanksgiving, and easter. in bwizze events, a system of "bwizze points" and $BCD$ (or bwizze cash dollar) are used to purchase in game items (maplestory) im thinking about posting a shop but i still have to find out what to put on. this is just the basic layout/ outline of the term bwizze events. if you have any questions, reply on the forum or talk to me on my character (bwizze852)

BWIZZE SHOP:
the time is here!!! bwizze shop has opened!!! ask me, or any of my characters for things u can buy Very Happy

LIMITED:

buy a lottery ticket, ill give you 20 potions of your choice!

LOTTERY:

see me or any of my characters to buy a lottery ticket!! i will give you a code cointaining the ticket and every sunday i will announce the winner, and every 3 weeks i will announce the grand prize winner!

FAME EVENTS:

december 10- december 25: fame the chosen person of the day, and report to me for either a random item or some mesos (i will post on guilld BBS)

december 10- december 25: everyday, i will pick one lucky person and they will recieve a fame!

BWIZZE POINT/ CASH DOLLAR/ MESO EVENTS:

december 10- december 25: lottery! when im not afk (casue if i am then i cant give you prize) meet me and you will win a random prize. GRAND LOTTERY PRICE: 5mil meso

december 25: meet me on christmas evening at the happyville mansion and i will be handing out one mil! (1 mil per character)

PREMIUM EVENTS:

december 24-25: find one of my characters ( gfisgdfch, bwarrior852, bwizze853, bwizze854, bwizze855, bpiraty852) and ill give you a mil.

AFTER CHRISTMAS EVENTS:

december 26- december 27: find my bowman (see above list for characters) (only one of the characters is a bowman) roaming around maple and i will give you 3.5mil!! (first person gets 4mil)

Last edited by bwizze852 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

bwizze events
Page 1 of 1